Monday, May 6, 2013

For the far away loved one...

As some of you may know my husband, James, is currently deployed. I knew he probably didn't have any pictures of us except the ones on his phone and he definitely didn't have any wedding pictures of us. I wanted him to have some pictures to look at in case he missed hme or got lonely and I also wanted him to see some of our wedding pictures. I got a small album, I think it was 6x6 or something, and bought the paper size for the album as well. I just sort of played around and made random silly pages that I knew he would smile or laugh at. It turned out really cute and James loved it. It only took maybe 2 or so hours to put together too so its a great little project to send to military members overseas or even out of town love ones or friends. Hope you enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment