Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sister of a Nanny

My sister Kellee nannies these four kids that are both precious and a handful at the same time. Leia is 9, Aurea is 6, Aidan is 3 and little Landon is about 3 months. Like I said, they are precious but a handful. Landon fell asleep while I was holding him as vacuuming today. He likes the sound of the vacuum. We went and played at the park too. We played secret agent. Kellee had stolen all the cookies from the world and we had to get them back from her. Secret Agent Bagel(Aidan) Secret Agent Ice Cream (Leia) and Secret Agent Cupcake (myself) all worked together to get them back! I have to admit, I've never been much f a fan of kids, because I hate loud annoying noises and I don't like to wake up early, but lately I've really enjoyed hanging out with them. Maybe it's that it gives me something to do other than miss my hubby? Or maybe it's now that I'm married even though we won't be having kids for a while? But I love being able to act like a child and not be made fun of. It's nice not to be judged. So my advice for you is: if your spouse is deployed or you're missing someone of feeling down or judged, borrow your friends kids to play with for a while and they will take your mind off of things. And don't br afraid to let out your inner child. We all have one in there somewhere, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment