Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thoughts from the DMV

Why do they have almost 20 windows when the most I've ever seen in use is 5? Seems like a total waste of my tax money for this huge building if they aren't even using 2/3 of it.
Why do they give tickets out with different numbers and letters of the alphabet anyway? As far as I can tell, they don't have specific windows for specific letters and none of the numbers go in order so you never know how many people are in front of you. I think they do that on purpose.
Also, they should prioritize the American citizens because there are so many Hispanic and Indian people in here that don't even speak English I'm not even sure how they would be able to drive.
I get that working here must totally suck but I don't think I've come here once where the workers weren't completely unprofessional and rude. Your job sucks, your life probably sucks, but it's your choice to work here, you could just get fired and file for unemployment like half of the country. Sigh. Lets just agree to not agree okay, DMV? We will never be good friends. Sorry I'm not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment